- Owner: IBERGALIA TELECOM S.L. (hereinafter, “ IBERGALIA “).
- NIF: B27875731
- Registered office: C / López de Aranda 35, 28027 Madrid
- Registry data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra, volume 4300, page 220, sheet 65816
- Privacy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) : The User may contact the DPO through the following address email@example.com, or by writing to the address of IBERGALIA for the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. COMPULSORY TO PROVIDE THE DATA
The data requested in the forms, access applications, provided by other means or from the IBERGALIA Website are to fulfill the established purposes. In the event that the data provided is compulsory for the intended and indicated purposes, it must be provided or the activity cannot be carried out.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL IBERGALIA PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER DIRECTLY OR AS A COMPULSORY PROCESSING INTERMEDIATE AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by IBERGALIA in accordance with the purpose of carrying out the activities clearly indicated in the contracts established.
User data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until IBERGALIA unsubscribes, opposes or revokes their consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL IBERGALIA PROCESS?
IBERGALIA may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made:
- Identification data: name, surname.
- Contact details: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
- User identification codes or keys.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
- Economic data.
- Third party data that must be processed by IBERGALIA as a consequence of the established contract, and only for the purposes indicated therein.
In case of registration and / or access through a third party account, IBERGALIA may collect and access certain information from the corresponding User profile, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the User’s consent for its execution, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact IBERGALIA through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to IBERGALIA, Calle López de Aranda 35 28027 Madrid, or by means of an email to the address rgpd @ ibergalia.com, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in cases where it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between IBERGALIA and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as necessary for the fulfillment of said purposes. For its part, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by IBERGALIA and / or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
- Investee companies or the IBERGALIA business group, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
- IBERGALIA providers necessary for the proper fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or of the purposes indicated above, and with the same limitations and legal obligations related to the protection of personal data.
- Partners and collaborating companies of the Comfica Group for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes and / or, if expressly authorized, for the sending of commercial communications.
- Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section will be exclusively in European territory. Otherwise, express authorization will be obtained in this regard.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- It guarantees that it has sufficient legal capacity to handle the data, and that the data provided to IBERGALIA is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided appropriately updated, so that it responds to his real situation.
- It guarantees that it has informed the third parties of those who provide their data, if they do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to IBERGALIA for the stated purposes.
- You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that may be caused to IBERGALIA or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which IBERGALIA processes User data will be to send commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information related to products, services, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its receipt and / or who have not previously stated their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the above work, IBERGALIA may analyze the data obtained, in order to prepare User profiles that allow defining in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from IBERGALIA, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , as well as indicating their refusal to receive them through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
10. GEOLOCATION DATA
Some of IBERGALIA’s functionalities allow geolocation, in order to carry out the work corresponding to the signed contracts. In these cases the user must have been informed and comply with the legal requirements for it.
11. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to IBERGALIA SOLUCIONES INTEGALES, Calle Sierra Elvira 5-7, 28946 Fuenlabrada, or via email to the address email@example.com, in both cases with the Reference “Protection of Data ”.
|Rights||What does it mean?|
|Access right||You have the right to have IBERGALIA confirm whether or not it is treating your personal data, and in this case, the right to know what data it processes.|
|Right of rectification||It consists of the possibility that you can modify your data that is inaccurate or incomplete, and in the rectification request you must indicate what data you want to be modified.|
|Right of opposition||You can object at any time to our data being processed when the treatment is based on legitimate reasons or when we are dealing with personal data treatments whose purpose is to carry out advertising and commercial prospecting activities.|
|Right of cancellation||This right allows the cancellation of your personal data. The data will be kept blocked in a way that prevents its treatment, without prejudice to its being made available to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities that may have arisen from the treatment during its prescription period.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to copy and transfer data from our database to another controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.|
|Right to limitation of processing||This right allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when:|
Likewise, this right allows you to request IBERGALIA to keep your personal data when:
|How to exercise these rights?||You can exercise your right by sending your request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail postcard, proving your identity, addressed to IBERGALIA, Calle Lopez de Aranda, 35 28027 Madrid.|
12. SECURITY MEASURES
IBERGALIA will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures. that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. For this, IBERGALIA has in force the Security Policies and Regulations, approved by the SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE of the IBERGALIA Group.
Date last update: May 09, 2020.